Thursday, August 28, 2008

#7.1 RSS Feeds

Initially thought this question was going to be beyond me until I had a play and the tutorial was right, it is very easy. In fact I got carried away and have had to delete various feeds as my lifestyle wasn't going to cope with the amount of information. Thought I'd catch up on BBC news about Wales where my bro lives. The news feeding every minute was overwhelming but its sensationalism was not unlike our own. At least they're not in the grips of election year.
I subscribed to several of the cookery feeds and got a great recipe for Spinach and feta quiche from Simply Recipes. I wonder if anyone cooks with a laptop in their kitchen?
The Library feeds seem much more manageable and a great way of keeping abreast of overseas professionals. There are only so many hours in a day but with RSS feeds you have so much at your fingertips.

No comments: