Monday, August 4, 2008

# 4 (Week 2): Explore Flickr and learn about this popular image hosting site



Some of the photos I found on Flickr for my favourite bush walks and birds are awesome. I'm already falling behind in my blogging but have decided that I deserve some play so I am spending this evening looking through other people's photostreams using key words that interest e.g. Muriwai, Piha, cats and birds. This is a great way to compile your digital photos so that family and friends can see them and they don't take up space on the already crowded bookcase of albums.

I've created a Flickr account, now all I have to do is prise the digital camera off my daughter and get some of my own photos up on the net.
Above is a link to one of the photos I found when I searched for Anawhata. I'm getting good at editing my posts 'cos they don't always start out looking the way I want them to. Also I've learnt if you right click on the x on the photo then you can open the link.

No comments: