Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#5 Mashups

Didn't realise how appropriate my pseudonym 'trailingbehind' would be. I haven't posted anything for over a week! Have had trouble with the response time on my daughter's laptop when loading Montagr (lack of space on the hard drive if I'm interpreting the messages correctly). I'm convinced that it's all to do with my son sucking all the broad band power upstairs for his online gaming! Seriously, I do need to upgrade so that all these Web 2.0 applications are available to me in real time. Tried Montagr at work using the tag 'birds' and got some beautiful photos.
Found the Mashup awards. Aren't people clever.
Now that I have been introduced to the likes of Twitter and del.icio.us my virtual world has expanded ten fold. I think I'm even getting ahead of my kids! or perhaps their stunned silence at my enthusiasm is teenage speak for 'we knew that!'

No comments: